One Server to Rule Them All -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

199.188.100.226:23594

HomeHome  PAgePAge  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Money is an issue

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Money is an issue Empty
PostSubject: Money is an issue   Money is an issue EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:47 pm

I don't know about you guys, but there seems to be an issue with making money using the stock market. Most people sell things in bulk, however they only buy what they need, making a large rise in inflation in the stock market and a slow deflation. Currently, the only things unnafected by this, to a degree, would be rarer items such as diamonds and xp, being that it's often bought in bulk.

Time is money helps, but we could use another plugin to generate money.
Back to top Go down

Money is an issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money is an issue   Money is an issue EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:02 am

I agree. An item goes from being worth 500$ to 0.05$ a little too quickly. I would also hope that we could get another plugin or some new system. With the high upkeep for towns, there has to be another way to make cash.
Back to top Go down

Money is an issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money is an issue   Money is an issue EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:18 am

We are looking into this extensively. While on paper it's easy to say "there isn't enough money," that could be purely anecdotal. Maybe for some people it's harder than others. Maybe not. We are actively monitoring the numbers from the economy and from there we will decide how to best remedy it. Unfortunately it's not as easy as just installing a new money making plugin. If we don't do the proper research, we could flood the economy with money and create hyperinflation, thus rendering the economy useless.
Back to top Go down

Money is an issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money is an issue   Money is an issue EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:11 am

Wouldn't it help solve the issue if we added a plugin which was like jobs? Even if it scaled with levels, there may be a way we could turn it off and just edit the default amount of money granted from a block.

The things that would effect the economy in ways like this would be rare ores, so the prices could be removed if that were the case. I'll look into some plugins as well, if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down

Money is an issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money is an issue   Money is an issue EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:53 pm

Disagree that there is a money problem, but that doesn't mean there's nothing we can do ... we will talk about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Money is an issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money is an issue   Money is an issue Empty

Back to top Go down

Money is an issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Server to Rule Them All -  :: General-
Jump to: