One Server to Rule Them All -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

199.188.100.226:23594

HomeHome  PAgePAge  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New plug-in suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New plug-in suggestions Empty
PostSubject: New plug-in suggestions   New plug-in suggestions EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:22 am

I thought I might as well start an area where people can suggest new plugins that they may like to see added to the server. So if anyone has suggestions on any plugins they may have seen or heard about just leave a message here explaining it a little and it would probably be helpful to also add a link to the plugin info. We all need to help to keep the server fun, so any suggestions would be nice and i am sure bex or street will at least look them over if they have the time.
Back to top Go down

New plug-in suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New plug-in suggestions   New plug-in suggestions EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:00 am

Cause the server seems to be having a nap right now i found a cool plugin that i think would be nice for the server if it will work well. The name of the plugin is Thieves and it allows people to look into others inventories as if they were chests if behind the player and sneeking and take items from them if their theif level is high enough to take the item. If the Theif is to be caught he is stunned for a while and the person he was stealing from gets a notification on their screen that the person was trying to steal from them. I think it will make the game more exciting for all the people who enjoy skyrim on this server. The link is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

New plug-in suggestions
Page 1 of 1