One Server to Rule Them All -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

199.188.100.226:23594

HomeHome  PAgePAge  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clarification

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twigman56

Twigman56

Clarification Empty
PostSubject: Clarification   Clarification EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 2:42 pm

No i never really attacked grim he attacked me in my home town, and we havent gone rogue. There has been tiny fights with Minas before. There was a instance where Mileside, Enderbros, and Spardacus attacked them. This happened when they killed Nan and i was fed up with them insulting my town. So we went to Minas and destoyed a bunch of things. Nano got some bows, and I got stonebricks. So after that they tried to attack us (the attack on Enerbros failed) they managed to destroy Mileside's spawner, and other things. This caused nan to get mad and start the hunt for minas. We looked and looked until we found out that mr fresh was in my party. We immeaditly ptped and got some cords. I stored the book witht the cords and gave nan the cords. After that we ignpred them until mr Fresh demanded 64 diamonds because of my attack. I rejected but i did give him 3k. Then things went silent and i joined Donorville. As soon as Joey made Sub Zero I joined that. Then I requested that nano should join. he was still mad over the fact that his spawner was destroyed. We looked for minas Joey, and I and claimed a outpost (not planing to do anything because trick said no) nan came on and destroyed part of his spawner. Then they declared war. They setup towers then i spilled lava on them. i then was attacket by grim, but the first time i died they filled our outpost with lava. So then i decided to request back up from Valtax trick denied so i now am facing Minas with New Market, the reamins of mileside, nano, shark101202, and Enderbros. The towns on Minas side Donorville, and Spardacus.
Back to top Go down

Clarification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 7:31 pm

Thanks for the update now I have a new list of targets. Oh and btw just because I'm helping Minas due to my contract, it doesn't mean the whole of donorville is allied with Minas;; only bex has the power too decide that.
Back to top Go down

Clarification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:23 pm

Twigman56 wrote:
No i never really attacked grim he attacked me in my home town, and we havent gone rogue. There has been tiny fights with Minas before. There was a instance where Mileside, Enderbros, and Spardacus attacked them. This happened when they killed Nan and i was fed up with them insulting my town. So we went to Minas and destoyed a bunch of things. Nano got some bows, and I got stonebricks. So after that they tried to attack us (the attack on Enerbros failed) they managed to destroy Mileside's spawner, and other things. This caused nan to get mad and start the hunt for minas. We looked and looked until we found out that mr fresh was in my party. We immeaditly ptped and got some cords. I stored the book witht the cords and gave nan the cords. After that we ignpred them until mr Fresh demanded 64 diamonds because of my attack. I rejected but i did give him 3k. Then things went silent and i joined Donorville. As soon as Joey made Sub Zero I joined that. Then I requested that nano should join. he was still mad over the fact that his spawner was destroyed. We looked for minas Joey, and I and claimed a outpost (not planing to do anything because trick said no) nan came on and destroyed part of his spawner. Then they declared war. They setup towers then i spilled lava on them. i then was attacket by grim, but the first time i died they filled our outpost with lava. So then i decided to request back up from Valtax trick denied so i now am facing Minas with New Market, the reamins of mileside, nano, shark101202, and Enderbros. The towns on Minas side Donorville, and Spardacus.

First off, holy hell that is difficult to read.

Secondly, how can you blame us for destroying a spawner when your first attack broke ours? Your first attack was, as I explained earlier, entirely unprovoked, whether or not you claim anyone had insulted you. Because nobody had even spoken to you or nan. You entered our town and broke a significant amount of stuff. It wasn't fun to repair. The sheer size of our town means that you stole multiple stacks of building materials from around town, rendering certain buildings entirely impossible to even reconstruct as they were. You stole 4 bows that were worth a lot of money as well as any other smaller item you could get your hands on, you killed every animal in the town, and you got away scot free. As I recall it wasn't even you that paid me to resolve the issue, but trick. Before the issue was supposedly resolved, I had my revenge on nan's town and broke unclaimed stuff there. After our discussion between the 3 of us I considered the issue dealt with, as did everyone else. But you guys just didn't stop. How can you claim to be aggrieved at something you knew when we were discussing a settlement? It should have ended there. We never attacked again, yet you spent all your time trying to hunt us down to continue the fight. I, nor any members of my town, ever griefed any other Valtax town, nor did we even attempt to. I did go there to wait around and force the initial discussion.

You kept this issue going, even after we had reached a settlement. You're the most two-faced players I've ever had the misfortune of playing with, and after the ownage that was day 1 of this war, I feel sorry for anyone you've convinced to join you.
Back to top Go down

Clarification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:30 pm

In light of this new declaration by Twigman, we decree that any town that dares harbor him will be considered an enemy until further notice. We made peace with Twig yesterday after slaughtering him 4 times and allowed him to join another town. Now he has left this town and wishes to continue a war he will lose within the next days.

Anyone that aids him or his allies will be attacked. Take note that the first day of the war definetely was a success for Minas Tirith seeing as the town of Sub_Zero lost over half its citizens. The town in question is also surrounded by mercenaries working for us at all times.

Oh and Twig one last thing. Thanks for the lava that you left outside our walls. I took it in a bucket and shoved it down that railway of yours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clarification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification Empty

Back to top Go down

Clarification
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Server to Rule Them All -  :: General-
Jump to: