One Server to Rule Them All -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

199.188.100.226:23594

HomeHome  PAgePAge  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Absent in 1.4.2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twigman56

Twigman56

Absent in 1.4.2 Empty
PostSubject: Absent in 1.4.2   Absent in 1.4.2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:34 am

So I will be absent in 1.4.2 doing other things. I might return but for now i will stay afk. I hope that someone can try to support my town while im gone and tell rich if the town is running low on money to unlcaim my house, kats house, and all outpost. Thanks
Back to top Go down

Absent in 1.4.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absent in 1.4.2   Absent in 1.4.2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:23 pm

I might be quite inactive too in the coming weeks for I have made a server. It's still in the beta phase but who knows, maybe one day it will become a decent server. Currently white listed, but soon some of you might get to check it out.

Disclaimer: I don't mean to pull players off the one server. Hopefully my player base will comprise of people I lure in from the Youtube realm. The above message is just a friendly invitation to those curious to have a look at a hobby of mine.
Back to top Go down
Twigman56

Twigman56

Absent in 1.4.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absent in 1.4.2   Absent in 1.4.2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:35 pm

Grimmonator wrote:
I might be quite inactive too in the coming weeks for I have made a server. It's still in the beta phase but who knows, maybe one day it will become a decent server. Currently white listed, but soon some of you might get to check it out.

Disclaimer: I don't mean to pull players off the one server. Hopefully my player base will comprise of people I lure in from the Youtube realm. The above message is just a friendly invitation to those curious to have a look at a hobby of mine.
When the server is done grim may I join it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Absent in 1.4.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absent in 1.4.2   Absent in 1.4.2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Absent in 1.4.2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Server to Rule Them All -  :: Suggestions-
Jump to: