One Server to Rule Them All -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

199.188.100.226:23594

HomeHome  PAgePAge  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grimmonator - You are 11 years old

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Assassinbreads

Grimmonator - You are 11 years old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimmonator - You are 11 years old   Grimmonator - You are 11 years old EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:00 am

Street im going to say this. You ban me from the server and the forum. I am Twigman55 i had to create a new profile to post this. Im pretty sure whatever grim did you deserved it. I hope that yoou are happy to know that I have given bad reviews to every forum post about this server. So now I hope your server crumbles. afro
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Grimmonator - You are 11 years old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimmonator - You are 11 years old   Grimmonator - You are 11 years old EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Hello there,

I'm shocked you wrote such a nice message about me. And thanks my server is going great and is just about to be released to the public.

Don't see why you would ban Twig though. Although he has his faults, as do we all, he is probably the most loyal member you have had. Please train your moderators or at least choose them better. They ban and kick on impulse and are much too involved in the game for their own good.

Ah and you have 1 more problem on your hands. I may or may not have told 2 people how to dupe. Good luck finding them.

Grimm
Back to top Go down
https://one-server-mco.forumotion.com

Grimmonator - You are 11 years old
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Server to Rule Them All -  :: General-
Jump to: