One Server to Rule Them All -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

199.188.100.226:23594

HomeHome  PAgePAge  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hide-and-Seek

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hide-and-Seek Empty
PostSubject: Hide-and-Seek   Hide-and-Seek EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:56 am

Let's play a game..

Objective: Locate Mr_Freshh.

Reward: 1 stack of diamond. Increasing by a stack every time we have a winner. I need to learn to be paranoid again.

Rules: This game does not include my own town members for obvious reasons. The reward will not be given to admins/mods who use their superpowers to find me. That's not fair. Using my town members to teleport to me will be considered a breach of the rules. I will know. Attacking me will result in the withholding of the prize as well as your death. I walk around fully geared.

I will recognize your victory if you tell me I have been spotted by you and either I see you or you present yourself to me. You must be online at the same time, I will not accept a screenshot. Some people are too clever and may exploit my system.

Let the hunt begin.

edit - Sept. 28 - This game is now a long-running one. Keeping track of the winners and prize money awarded in the op.

Winners:

Sept.28 - Flamingmonkies (1 stack diamonds)
Back to top Go down

Hide-and-Seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide-and-Seek   Hide-and-Seek EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:00 am

Winner. After just 22 hours. FLAMING MONKIEEES. His prize money has reluctantly been paid, and the stakes are raised by the same amount. Wasn't careful enough I see.
Back to top Go down

Hide-and-Seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide-and-Seek   Hide-and-Seek EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:58 am

Challenge Accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hide-and-Seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide-and-Seek   Hide-and-Seek EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:09 am

Macauleigh wrote:
Challenge Accepted Very Happy

Unfortunately this game is now on hold due to the looming threat of war. But we'll start this again once it's sorted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hide-and-Seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide-and-Seek   Hide-and-Seek Empty

Back to top Go down

Hide-and-Seek
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Server to Rule Them All -  :: Towns/Nations :: Nations :: Middle Earth :: Gondor-
Jump to: