One Server to Rule Them All -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

199.188.100.226:23594

HomeHome  PAgePAge  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hired Gun

Go down 

Which side gets my support?
SubZero
Hired Gun  Vote_lcap0%Hired Gun  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
MinasTirith
Hired Gun  Vote_lcap100%Hired Gun  Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Hired Gun  Empty
PostSubject: Hired Gun    Hired Gun  EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:56 am

After reading the news very carefully I've come to find the war can be in the favour of both sides. I am offering my services to which side pays more, I'll help my employer by beefing up his attack force and help secure VICTORY (for the one with more money). Like a Star @ heaven Twisted Evil Like a Star @ heaven

Also if I just feel like seeing bloodshed I'll be creating a poll; the town that gets most votes I'll join [if no town offers me a contract].
Back to top Go down

Hired Gun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hired Gun    Hired Gun  EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:22 am

I hereby decree in the name of The Last Alliance that a reward, as follows, will be granted to all mercenaries employed by us:

Targets:
Joey
Twigman
Nanoranger
Cyclops
(And anyone that attempts to aid them)

-Starting payment of 5 diamonds. (You must be seen near the enemy village for this payment)
-7 diamonds for screenshot with kill message and location of victim.
-10 diamonds for video of kill.
-If number of kills exceeds 5, extra bonus of 12 diamonds will be given.
-If you kill more than one and get it on video - 15 diamonds extra

I see that these prices will be an expensive endeavor for Minas Tirith but we will spare no expenses when it comes to defending our lands.

Any mercenary who kills another friendly fighter will be given no pay and will be expelled from any further conquests.
Back to top Go down

Hired Gun  Empty
PostSubject: hired gun   Hired Gun  EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:38 am

i stcloud29 offer up my services to anyone wishing to assasinate any of the names put up by grim and offering to beefing up attack forces as macauleigh says
Back to top Go down
Twigman56

Twigman56

Hired Gun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hired Gun    Hired Gun  EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:10 am

I would like to put a hit on myself. lol!
Back to top Go down

Hired Gun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hired Gun    Hired Gun  EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:16 am

Twigman56 wrote:

Ok sounds good. Maybe this time you will meet me out in the open and fight me like a man. I don't mind waiting for you to leave no-pvp zones but I think it would be fair if you would face me on the battlefield.

I hereby challenge you to a duel outside of spawn. The battle will take place if we are both online at the same time. The rules are that you can bring whatever weapons, armor and gear you wish. Any allies you have can join you. No teleporting out of the battle (Will get you banned as a matter of fact). Winner chooses whether or not the gear is returned. No running away.

If you fail to show up to the duel I will consider you a right coward and a sad griefer. Show us that you are better than we all believe. Meet me there or forever remain in your little hideout.
Back to top Go down
Twigman56

Twigman56

Hired Gun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hired Gun    Hired Gun  EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:51 pm

Grimmonator wrote:
Twigman56 wrote:

Ok sounds good. Maybe this time you will meet me out in the open and fight me like a man. I don't mind waiting for you to leave no-pvp zones but I think it would be fair if you would face me on the battlefield.

I hereby challenge you to a duel outside of spawn. The battle will take place if we are both online at the same time. The rules are that you can bring whatever weapons, armor and gear you wish. Any allies you have can join you. No teleporting out of the battle (Will get you banned as a matter of fact). Winner chooses whether or not the gear is returned. No running away.

If you fail to show up to the duel I will consider you a right coward and a sad griefer. Show us that you are better than we all believe. Meet me there or forever remain in your little hideout.

Sure I would like to pvp, but for payment for surrender can i do finace. i pay you as much as i can per day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hired Gun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hired Gun    Hired Gun  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hired Gun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Server to Rule Them All -  :: General-
Jump to: