One Server to Rule Them All -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

199.188.100.226:23594

HomeHome  PAgePAge  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Guards of the White Tree March to War

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Guards of the White Tree March to War Empty
PostSubject: The Guards of the White Tree March to War   The Guards of the White Tree March to War EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:26 pm

In recent weeks tension between Minas Tirith and the town of Sub Zero has grown, and despite my continued warnings to stay away from our lands, the citizens of Sub Zero have ignored me. I thereby name their transgressions and declare war between our peoples. I recognize their status within the nation of Valtax, but do not declare war upon the nation due to the cooperation and goodwill shown in these tough times by it's leader, Trickster. It is within his power to raise the rest of his nation to fight us, but I maintain that such an eventuality seems unlikely and will be avoided from our end.

Last night I noticed something that confirmed my suspicions of an incoming assault from Sub_Zero, and so we must preemptively declare war.

The accusations are as follows:
1.) Members of this town have damaged and defaced property belonging to the Kingdom of the Last Alliance, and more specifically, the city of Minas Tirith.
2.) Members of this town have harassed our own, appearing at the borders of our lands, insulting us daily with words and actions.
3.) Members of this town have, as recently as last night, claimed an outpost on the outskirts of our town, between the city itself and our mob spawner. The mob spawner was entered, and minor damage done to it. I maintain that such an offense should be considered a grief, as how does one protect a mob spawner if one wants mobs to spawn?
4.) Members of this town have stolen from us, and despite apologizing for their actions, laughed and taunted about it afterwards.
5.) A member of Minas Tirith was murdered by members of this town at the beginning of the conflict, within our town borders. No apologies have been made to the person in question. Any perceived insult by this member to deserve such a fate was just that, perceived. At no point did this person communicate with the alleged victim before the perceived slight.
6.) The murder of all animals within Minas Tirith

What we admit to:
1.) Retaliating for the initial grief of our town, as well as demanding apologies from all involved. Not that most were sincere.
2.) Entering the premises of Sub_Zero on one occasion, though no griefing was made on our part in said town.
3.) Killing members of Sub_Zero, though always either on our premises or in it's immediate surroundings. The killings have been preceded by warnings.

You begun this conflict long ago, and it appears you have no intention of ending it. We will not stand for your continued insults. The Last Alliance will now kill any members of Sub_Zero on sight, raid the town of Sub_Zero for the duration of this war, and defend itself from any attacks.

"You are soldiers of Gondor! No matter what comes through that gate, you will stand your ground!"

The Last Alliance has made no move in recent times to attack these people, what we have done in days past has not exceeded the rightful defense of our sovereignty and god-given rights as a free nation. The town calls upon the rest of One-Serveria to recognize the rightfulness of our actions and to support us as we wage war on the thieves, murderers, and vandals of these lands.

Named, shamed, and soon buried, the members of Sub Zero who are currently on our radar:
-Joey H 0710
-nanoranger22
-Twigman55
-cyclops332

Also, for any interested parties, Sub_Zero can be found at x:2600, z:2000
Back to top Go down

The Guards of the White Tree March to War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guards of the White Tree March to War   The Guards of the White Tree March to War EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:22 am

We've had some important developments over the last day or so, here's a quick update:

The ongoing war is no longer against Sub Zero as a whole, but to the two main troublemakers who have left said town.
Twigman and Nanoranger are still our targets in this conflict, for as long as they surrender. Any and all allies professing to aid either of these two will be dealt with. Any kills against these two (provided you have sufficient proof) will be paid for as per Grimmonator's offer of blade for hire.

Minas Tirith has now become Gondor, and the Last Alliance has been renamed to Middle Earth.
This is largely due to Grimmonator taking charge of his own town having finally built the Black Gate to a semi-complete stage. Regardless of the names of the individual towns and what they insinuate in the trilogy, we remain the closest of allies, and Mordor is indeed part of Middle Earth. This does not affect the war.
Back to top Go down

The Guards of the White Tree March to War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Server to Rule Them All -  :: Towns/Nations :: Nations :: Middle Earth :: Gondor-
Jump to: