One Server to Rule Them All -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

199.188.100.226:23594

HomeHome  PAgePAge  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Most Wanted Man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twigman56

Twigman56

Most Wanted Man Empty
PostSubject: Most Wanted Man   Most Wanted Man EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:13 am

As you may know Minas Tirith or whatever the hell there called now is at war with me. Nan and I are the most wanted at this moment. Mr Fresh grim said i would always be at war after he killed me 4 times so stfu about you giving me a chance. I now am hidden with nano right now. We are camped out, and are trying to start a town. When we do it will be hidden from view. Only the town members or friends may enter. I tryed to make peace today but fresh demanded to much tribute so i refused. I have little fox holes around tirith which i reveal later.
Back to top Go down

Most Wanted Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Man   Most Wanted Man EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:08 am

I see you are still at it. I'd like to start by asking you exactly what you can even do to Gondor? Everything we need is protected and our citizens are quite safe within the city walls. Our demands for reparations are high because you and your crew have cost us a lot of time. Time is money.

And you two can't hide forever. I killed nanoranger as soon as he entered the server with a crafty little trick. I do believe his diamond pick, iron armor and other goods fried in the lava he flew in to. More and more people turn against you as we speak and you become more alone with each passing day. It is for this reason that I present you once again with the choice: Pay us the reparations or continue this downward spiral.

Thank you to everyone that has supported us until this point. Your backup is valued greatly by our nation. Hopefully one day we can show the same support when you need it most.
Back to top Go down

Most Wanted Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Man   Most Wanted Man EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:47 pm

I haven't even named my price yet. All I said is it would be in diamonds.
Back to top Go down
Twigman56

Twigman56

Most Wanted Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Man   Most Wanted Man EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:39 am

Im afraid i cant pay in diamonds but oly in cash.
Back to top Go down

Most Wanted Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Man   Most Wanted Man EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:23 pm

Good to see my services be useful to Gondor and that I've completed my first contract successfully.
My services as a mercenary are still open so pm me to create a contract, also the basic area for the guild is almost ready and all remains is I start building soon.

Now that this war is finished I'm open too contracts targeting anyone. (Please don't hold a grudge on me if you become a target, this is strictly business).
Please also note I can not target anyone if I have a current contract with them. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Twigman56

Twigman56

Most Wanted Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Man   Most Wanted Man EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:00 pm

Mac you never really helped. The only people who did anything were grim, sparda, and mr fresh. All you did was teleport to me and throw a potion. I went away and survived. Also if you say it was a trap i was in a vault outpost. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Most Wanted Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Man   Most Wanted Man EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Grimm has video footage of me setting up the trap and you teleporting out of it when you set it off, also I spent 1 hour scouting your town less than 50 blocks away from you and you didn't notice as my job was to also inform members when you left into a pvp zone. Say all you want but the fact remains when the war began you talked big but out on the battlefield you stayed in the protection of the town and wouldn't fight anyone. Fair enough you tried to get grimm with lava but that back fired badly. Also maybe if you organized everyone too help you fight like my employers did you might of stood a chance. Rolling Eyes

Oh and we put a sign on the tower saying it was a Vault outpost as bait.
Back to top Go down
Twigman56

Twigman56

Most Wanted Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Man   Most Wanted Man EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:56 pm

Hey mac if you are talking about the towers you placed i never even triggered the tnt in them i was literally in a vault outpost in a winter biome that was underground i came above ground and joey let you ptp to me. You threw a weakness potion and i left so enough said about the war it is over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Most Wanted Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Man   Most Wanted Man Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Wanted Man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Server to Rule Them All -  :: Towns/Nations :: Nations :: Middle Earth :: Gondor-
Jump to: