One Server to Rule Them All -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

199.188.100.226:23594

HomeHome  PAgePAge  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Events to do with Justin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Events to do with Justin Empty
PostSubject: Events to do with Justin   Events to do with Justin EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:20 am

Greetings fellow people of the server,

On the 21 of October 2012 I was attacked on the server by a fellow named justin. He snuck up behind me in the end and bam after a short scuffle i was dead. I lost some random pieces of armor and some weapons. This is all good and as usual the request to return the items or face war was given and denied. No crying was done. That is when I heard of his home in the jungle out somewhere far and so I decided to pay a visit. Certain areas were unprotected and I thought to myself 'this is the wilderness and ''anything'' can be broken.' I then began removing tactical blocks from around the house and lit some forest on fire to clear an area for where i was to build my next home. I plan to move to this remote location as it has magnificent views of the jungle and provides a great source of cocoa beans. I will also be able to take revenge on the said person easily from this distant outpost.

All of a sudden I was forcefully removed from the server with the message, 'dont start fires'. I would like to ask why taking down a jungle in the wild is punishable? I made sure in the spawn that indeed this action of breaking blocks is allowed. Am I the victim of a bias Moderator or was there a misunderstanding? Would be great to get some clear rules set out as many of them are slightly obscure (This view is shared by some others on the server too).

Also the mods were trying to get me banned for tp in combat and disrespecting staff. I define combat as someone taking damage due to the hand/projectile/trap of another person. I teleported inside the jungle_home only if I had not been hit and if I felt there was no combat. When I was hit I stayed and took the punishment. Disrespecting the staff is someting I did not do. Never did I call them by any offensive names or question their authority. All I did was question their interpretation of the rules set forth.

Hope this gets me some answers and clears up some of the questions you all have. If you would like to examine the home for yourself feel free to travel to coords: x.-26300 z.-29600

Grimmonator
Back to top Go down

Events to do with Justin
Page 1 of 1