One Server to Rule Them All -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

199.188.100.226:23594

HomeHome  PAgePAge  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Corrupt Server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Corrupt Server Empty
PostSubject: Corrupt Server   Corrupt Server EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:57 am

This server has long been only after the money of its players. The admins are lazy as hell and never listen to the suggestions of others. Even random buildings at the spawn were never completed. The general atmosphere on the server became dull after players were subjected to the repetitive routine of the admins. This included toggling a pointless mod called disco sheep and hiding out in the donor town. It seems the staff have no consideration for what people want from the server and have no intention of trying to find out. I, Grimm, was forced to take care of the forums on my own. I happily accepted this task, but what annoyed me was that the admins never came to look at the many suggestions posted here. Even when people asked questions, they were never answered.

A separate issue is the bias shown by the immature mods. When Minas Tirith was griefed, no action was taken by the mods or staff because they couldn't care less about the people outside their friendlists. Then when justin, a long term player, was subjected to the same treatment by me, all hell broke loose. The mods ran around looking for rules that would get me banned and even kicked me from the server. Since then they have had a personal vendetta on me and have been amazingly rude.

To pay back for all this crap I developed a new system of duping. With it I made lots of people rich beyond their wildest dreams and went and crashed the diamond price in the stock market. Of course I wasn't caught whilst doing this as the admins are not bothered with the server. I then left a couple signs and some diamond blocks around the place and finally I was banned. There is no way to fix this issue anymore as I spread about 12 000 diamonds around the server for people to have. I also made about $10 000 000 from iconomy and sent that to various players. I'm afraid a reset of the server will be needed now to repair the damage. I'm sure the admins won't bother though.

Now if you want to play on a proper server keep watching this space here. If this forum gets deleted before my server shows up online, add me on steam -> Grimm . There is no need to sit around here and pay a damn monthly sponsor fee that goes to waste. You haven't seen a proper server until you leave this one.

See you around,

Grimmonator
Back to top Go down
https://one-server-mco.forumotion.com

Corrupt Server
Page 1 of 1